TP-Link Tapo L530E Smart Wi-Fi Light Bulb, Edison …
TP-Link Tapo L530E Smart Wi-Fi Light Bulb, Multicolour (B22 / E27)
• Multicolour – Easily design scenarios for your daily routine or activities by customizing brightness, light temperature, and colours–with 16,000,000 hues to choose from.
• 60-watt equivalent – LED bulb produces up to 806 lumens white brightness and has a dimming range from 1% to 100%.
• Preset for Convenience – Found your favourite lighting for watching movies? Save it as a setting you can simply select for future movie nights.
• Schedule & Timer – Create schedules and count plans to turn on/off with the brightness/colour you set.
• Sunrise and Sunset Modes – Automatically activate your light according to your time zone.
• No Hub Required – Connect the L530B light to your home wifi, then you are all set.
• Voice Control – Manage the lights with your voice commands as Tapo works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
• Remote Control – Take your phone out for the pocket and open the Tapo app to control your light remotely.
• Away Mode – Automatically simulate someone being at home to frighten away, unwanted visitors.
• Restore Last Light State – the bulb automatically returns to its previous power-off state.
Colour Rendering Index ≥ 80
Warm-up Time up to 95% ≤1 s
Switching Circles 15,000
Weighted Energy Consumption 8.7 kWh/1000h
Package Contents 1. Tapo L530E
2. Quick Start Guide
Certification CE, RoHS
Lamp Base B22
Dimensions( H X W X D ) 115 × 60 mm
Lifetime 15,000 Hrs
Wi-Fi Protocol IEEE 802.11b/g/n
Wi-Fi Frequency 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
Input 220–240 V, 50/60 Hz, 73 mA
Typical Lumen Output 806 lumens
Input Power (Actual power draw in Watts) 8.7 W
Color Temperature 2,500 K~6,500 K
Beam Angle 220 degrees
19 in stock